I specialize in modern cryptography, computer and web security, privacy of data processing.
I received my PhD in Computer Science from Stanford University advised by Prof. Dan Boneh. I am currently part of Novi crypto research team.
Favorite crypto-projects of mine are:
- Winkle: protecting proof-of-stake blockchains from long-range attacks: eprint/2019/1440
- Quantum resistant Key Aggreement: frodokem.org
- Attribute Based Encryption from Lattices: eprint/2014/356
- Privacy Preserving Linear Regression on Hundreds of Millions of Users
- Privacy Preserving Matrix Factorization
Crossed South America south-to-north on bicycles: holoholotales.com