I specialize in modern cryptography, computer and web security, privacy of data processing.
I received my PhD in Computer Science from Stanford University advised by Prof. Dan Boneh. I am currently part of Novi crypto research team.
Favorite crypto-projects of mine are:
- Security analysis of EdDSA signatures
- Winkle: protecting proof-of-stake blockchains from long-range attacks
ACM AFT 2020
- Quantum resistant Key Aggreement: FrodoKEM
ACM CCS 2016
- Attribute Based Encryption from Lattices
- Privacy Preserving Linear Regression on Hundreds of Millions of Users
IEEE S&P 2013
- Privacy Preserving Matrix Factorization, ACM CCS 2013
Crossed South America south-to-north on bicycles: holoholotales.com