I work on blockchain cryptography, computer and web security, privacy of data processing.
I am now a research partner at a16z crypto.
I received my PhD in Computer Science from Stanford University advised by Prof. Dan Boneh. Worked on the Diem blockchain project at Meta.
Favorite crypto-projects of mine are:
- On-chain trusted setup ceremony
Technical Report, Sep 2022
- Stateless and deterministic threshold Schnorr
- Half-aggregation of EdDSA signatures
- Security analysis of EdDSA signatures
- Defending against long-range attacks in blockchains
ACM AFT 2020
- Quantum resistant Key Aggreement: FrodoKEM
ACM CCS 2016
- Attribute Based Encryption from Lattices
- Privacy Preserving Linear Regression on Hundreds of Millions of Users
IEEE S&P 2013
- Privacy Preserving Matrix Factorization
ACM CCS 2013
Crossing South America south-to-north on bicycles with a 2-years old: holoholotales.com, 2017-2018